IS THIS HAND PAIN ARTHRITIS?
If you have hand pain, it’s important to understand the potential causes of pain in your hand, including arthritis or injury.
If you’ve been experiencing persistent pain in your hands, you may be wondering if arthritis could be to blame. But which type of arthritis in your hands might be the issue? The answer isn’t always obvious.
- The middle finger joint develops a bony lump
- The top finger joint near the nail develops a bony lump
- Deep pain develops under the base of the thumb
- Hand stiffness, particularly in the morning
- Hard to pinch and grip objects
Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms
- Wrist and knuckles pain
- Wrist and finger deformities that make it difficult or impossible to straighten
- Ruptured tendons, which make it hard to straighten fingers
- Fatigue with no known cause
- Flu-like aches throughout the body
If you’re suffering from joints pain, make an appointment today.
For more details consult specialist
Dr Rajesh Garg
Orthopedic Surgeon in Canadian Specialist Hospital , Dubai
Call @ 971(4)7072222